Ponchos are a great choice for ladies who give importance to their style. They evoke admiration especially if they have stunning colors and creative patterns. I hope you are going to love this beautiful crochet poncho with a marbled pattern. I also believe this work will improve the skills of intermediate knitters. This is a free crochet poncho pattern.
I have used the wool acrylic thread for this model. You can choose the colors in line with your taste. I recommend you to use knitting needle no 2,5.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Related Needle(s): 2.5
Materials: Arya Ebruli 86417 by Nako Yarns (3 balls)
- Knit the back and front sides same but separately. Return back by casting 100 cm series.
- Knit 5 rows in total by repeating the 1st and 2nd row of the diagram.
- Starting from the 3rd row of the diagram, knit until the 11th row.
- Knit 5 rows by repeating the 10th and 11th rows.
- Repeat the 2nd and 3rd articles to continue knitting.
- Continue to knitting as two parts before you knit 10 cm from the middle for the collar at the 47th cm of the body length.
- Return back before you knit the 5 cm parts on the collar part.
- Complete the body length at 55th cm and knit around the collar after stitching the shoulders.
- Tassel the hem.